I will be happy to translate the following types of documents of the following disciplines, translation of:
- personal documents (birth, marriage etc. certificates, passports, diplomas, power of attorney, employment record books/cards etc.)
- documents of generic nature, texts without specialized terms
- legal documents (excerpts, contracts, agreements and arrangements, bid documentation, registration, certification and charter documentation, court documentation, court and interrogation transcripts, PoA, due diligence, legislation, bylaws, etc.)
- technical documentation (design, regulatory documentation, operation/user manuals, construction, electrical, oil-and-gas documentation)
- environmental documentation (EIAs, ESIA, expert review statements and prep documentation for various environmental expert reviews, public outreach etc.)
- publications (newspaper/magazine articles, information bulletins, brochures)
Interpretation includes language support during negotiations, meetings, conferences, exhibitions and presentations, interpretation during business and private visits, participation in various exhibitions, workshops and seminars.
Rates and payment terms
Cost is calculated individually for each request based on various aspects: deadline, work scope, cooperation frequency and duration, type of text. Below are the basic rates that can vary. Find out the cost of your translation/interpretation now – fill out this form and attach your file for translation.
Interpretation rates are agreed individually for each request. Minimum hours charged - 3 hours.
Translation of a generic text: from 10€ / per page (1,800 characters with spaces)
Please choose one most convenient for you:
- bank transfer
Execution of agreement and invoicing is possible. In the event of a long-term and frequent cooperation we can work on post-paid bases.